buying a collar that fits
your dog right is important.
and, because one size does not fit all, we've made sure to offer you a broad spectrum of sizes in order to find the golden fit.
each of our collars have five buckle holes on them. your dog's collar should fit comfortably around his/her neck somewhere between the first and last hole, so that there is room to go up or down, should you need to tighten/loosen it a little. ideally, your dog's neck will fit smack in the middle hole.
example: if your dog's neck size is +/- 42cm, he/she will fit into our size medium. simple.
our sizes in centimetres.
xs. 20 - 28 / s. 28 - 36 / m. 36 - 46 / l. 46 - 56 / xl. 56 - 68 / xxl. 68 - 80
xs collars are approx. 1.5cm in width.
small collars are approx. 2cm in width.
medium - xxl are approx. 2.5cm in width.
class leads are approx. 90cm in length.
should you wish to request a custom sized collar, please send us an email with your dog's specific measurements.
how to measure your dog's neck:
- using a cloth measuring tape.
- using a string to measure against a tape measure or ruler.
- using your dog's current collar, as it’s worn, to measure.
using a cloth measuring tape or string:
- wrap the tape/string snuggly around your dog’s neck where the collar will sit.
- loosen slightly for breathing room (you should be able to fit two fingers underneath the tape).
- where the tape/string crosses is your measurement. If you’re using a string, your marker.
- if you used a string, lay it flat alongside a tape measure/ruler to get your measurement.
using a current collar:
- lay the collar flat and measure the length from where the MATERIAL starts to it’s current adjustment.